Project support officer, Human Settlements research group
Experienced coordinator with a passion for human rights, sustainability and displacement.
Coordination; communication; project management; displacement; human rights; and sustainability.
- Project assistant, 501(c)(3) application and data entry, Fletcher Afghan Evacuation and Resettlement Working Group
- Operations assistant, LSE Careers
- Programme fellow and communication lead, TRIBE
- LSE student consultant, International Organization for Migration (IOM)
- Community and organisational development volunteer, Peace Corps
- Recruitment coordinator, Volunteer Eco Students Abroad (VESA)
- Student support specialist, JATC Sprinkler Fitter Union at Washtenaw Community College
- Nevada conservation corps trail and chainsaw crew member, AmeriCorps
- Assistant barn manager, United States Polo Association
- MSc in international development and humanitarian emergencies, London School of Economics
- BSc in communication with a minor in sociology, Eastern Michigan University
- Associates degree in liberal arts, advanced certificate in management, certificate in supply chain operations, Washtenaw Community College
Morgan supports the Human Settlements research group with project administration and finance.