Programme and network manager, Green Economy Coalition
With over 14 years’ experience of programme management across a range of sectors, Monica is adept with both waterfall and agile management techniques, gained from formal qualifications and hands on experience from her work on projects across Nepal, Vietnam, Bangladesh, Pakistan, Palestine, Nigeria, South Sudan and Myanmar.
Monica brings expertise on project and risk management, compliance, governance, financial reporting and business development.
- Principal consultant, IMC Worldwide, Project Management Unit (2017-19)
- Senior project manager, IMC Worldwide, Myanmar UK Partnership for Education, DFID (2019)
- Senior project manager, IMC Worldwide, Evidence and Learning Facility, DFID (2018-19)
- Operations manager, IMC Worldwide, School Construction and Rehabilitation Programme, DFID (2014-17)
- Regional manager, IMC Worldwide, UK/Asia (2012-14)
- Programme manager, IMC Worldwide, School-cum-Shelters Programme, IDB, Bangladesh (2013-14)
- Programme manager, IMC Worldwide, Rural Infrastructure Programme, ADB, Vietnam (2012-13)
- Programme manager, IMC Worldwide, Rural Access Programme, DFID, Nepal (2012-14)
- Senior consultant, IMC Worldwide, UK (2010-12)
- Project manager, HTSPE, UK/Africa/Middle East (2007-10)
BA: Sociology and Economics University of East Anglia (2:1)
Monica leads on the GEC’s operational and programme management. She is responsible for project and risk management, compliance, governance, financial reporting and supports business development.
She works alongside the GEC’s team leader for overall management of the team.