Head of people
Maxine is a senior people and organisational development practitioner with extensive multi-sector experience in both large and complex and medium-sized global organisations experiencing significant growth and change. She is a corporate member of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development.
Change and transition; wellbeing and Inclusion; strengthening systems; and progressive people management practices.
- Director of people and culture, ARTICLE 19
- Senior human resources manager, humanitarian surge team, Save the Children Sweden
- International HR business partner, Save the Children UK
- HR business partner, Western Susses Hospitals Trust
Other organisations include International HIV/AIDS Alliance, Aravind Eyecare system (VSO) and the Environment Agency.
- BSc psychology, University of Sussex
- MA community psychology, University of Brighton
Maxine provides strategic direction and management to IIED's people team, leading on all people matters and providing dedicated support that reflects operational best practices across the institute.