Philanthropy manager, Strategy and Learning
Fundraising specialist with extensive experience securing funding from trusts, foundations and statutory donors for international conservation, sustainable development, humanitarian mine action and girls’ education programmes.
Institutional fundraising; funding strategy; donor stewardship; monitoring and evaluation; grant management; gender mainstreaming.
- Programme officer, The HALO Trust
- Programme development manager, Fauna & Flora International
- Programme development officer, Fauna & Flora International
- Fundraising officer, BirdLife International
- Development officer, CAMFED International
- MSc in International Relations, University of Edinburgh (2016)
- BA in International Affairs and Religion, Florida State University (2012)
Kristen supports IIED to obtain increased unrestricted and flexible funding, through building philanthropic relationships and developing cross-organisational funding pitches.