Isabela Prado Nieto
Researcher (forest finance), Natural Resources
Environmental social sciences professional with a focus on forest governance and finance. Currently, researching access to finance for forest and farm enterprises and strengthening locally-controlled forestry organisations.
Local to global forest governance processes, financial mechanisms for conservation, sustainable supply chains and markets for forest products
- Land use analyst at BVRio, sustainable forest products’ supply chain and markets, local to global forest governance processes, financial mechanisms for sustainable farming
- Consultant at Ministry of Environment (Peru), financial mechanisms for forest conservation and community-based conservation
- Analyst at Metis Gaia (Peru), extractive industries, social impact and sustainability
- Teaching assistant at PUCP (Peru), qualitative research methods, social theory
- MSc in nature, society and environmental governance (University of Oxford)
- BSc in sociology (Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú – PUCP)
Improving access to finance for forest and farm enterprises development and strengthening locally-controlled forestry organisations.