Project manager (law, economies and justice programme), Natural Resources
Helen has a background in supporting humanitarian and international development projects, working with and strengthening the capacity of local partners.
Project management; capacity-building with local partners; data analysis; planning.
- Digital project manager, Tearfund (2018-19)
- ICS quality assurance programme manager (2016-18)
- Sexual and gender-based violence programme coordinator, Tearfund (2015-16)
- Learning and development coordinator, Redr, Sudan (2012-13)
- Training team leader, Redr, Sudan (2011-12)
- Project support office, Darfur (2010-11)
- MA Education, gender and international development, Institute of Education, London (2014)
- MA Hons in social anthropology, St Andrews (2007)
Coordinating a range of tasks for projects in IIED's law, economies and justice programme, including financial administration and management, production of communication materials and organising events.