Compliance officer, Director's Group
Donor compliance; land grabbing; globalisation; ethnographic research; sub-Saharan Africa.
- Compliance officer, Education Development Trust
- Researcher, Sheffield Hallam University
- Quality and operations officer, University of Sheffield
- PhD in geography, experiences and responses to land grabbing in Liberia, Aberystwyth University
- MPh in international development, University of Sheffield
- BA (hons) in business management, University of Hull
Fidel's work focuses on systemising IIED’s procurement and partner due diligence policies. He assists in the development of a compliance framework including internal compliance monitoring and reporting systems, notification systems of changes in legal and compliance requirements, and communication to relevant colleagues regarding legal, regulatory, best practice and donor compliance changes.