Annual Report 2010/11
While IIED works in many areas of environment and development, a common challenge is the inequality, injustice and lack of sustainability that mark many of the power relations and decision-making institutions across the world. This year’s report focuses on our governance work: our efforts across all areas to secure transparent, sustainable, equitable and effective decisions at many levels.
Shaping decisions for development: IIED annual report 2010/11
The 2010/11 Annual Report highlights the year’s achievements, with a focus on our governance work: our efforts across all areas to secure transparent, sustainable, equitable and effective decision making at many levels.
The links below showcase some of the highlights from the report, and include online-only additional material such as photo stories, videos and links to further information about the featured projects.
- Creating a communication buzz in Zimbabwe
- Greening the economy from the grassroots up
- Big business from small growers
IIED in depth
- Locally led urban development: an experiment in change
- African youth in participatory politics
- Cross-cultural learning in communication
- Provoking big debate about small agriculture
- Backroom work on biodiversity